Motto: Supporting families in a purposeful life based on Christian character and academic excellence.
Mission Statement: Faith Academy seeks to support families by providing a safe and secure educational atmosphere and environment where children can develop physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. This Christ-centered environment will encourage children to explore the world through interaction with teachers, assistants, classmates, age-appropriate curriculum and hands-on activities allowing children to reach their maximum potential and succeed in a purposeful life. Faith Academy recognizes that each child is made in the image of God and recognizes individual needs and differences among children as they Grow, Explore, and Learn (G.E.L).
Purpose and Goals: Faith Academy strives to reach out to the community to provide education, opportunities and experiences that promote Christian character and academic excellence. Faith Academy seeks to achieve two main goals-
- Further the availability of quality child care and Christ-centered education that nurtures and builds a solid biblical foundation between family, school, and the community
- Provide an environment that fosters domains of learning, meets student’s needs, as well as allows children to develop a positive biblical image of themselves and others, allowing them to appreciate the gifts God has given.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the infallible rule of Faith and Conduct. 2 Timothy 3:15-17
- One God Head; God The Father, God The Son (Jesus), God The Holy Spirit as one entity. 1 John 5:7
- Salvation of man comes only for accepting Jesus as Savior and being Spiritually Born again. Acts 4:8-12; Romans 10:9-13; John 3:16
- Water Baptism by submersion. Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38
- The Promise of the Father (Baptism of the Holy Spirit) and the Evidence of the Prayer Language. Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4- 8; Acts 2:4; Jude 20
- The Gift’s of the Holy Spirit are for today the same as in the New Testament (WE ARE THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH) Matthew 10:5-10;
- Total Prosperity- Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Financial, and Social. John 10:10
- Our ministry is and should be as Jesus’ was. Act 10:38; John 14:12
See more about our governing body at Silverado Cowboy Church